Users provide consent on behalf of their own staff, customers, suppliers and anyone else they may interact with (“Customers”).
– data relating to your activity on our website via tracking technologies such as analytic, cookie and session tools, which data can include:
- the identity of your internet browser;
- the type of operating system you use;
- your IP address;
- the domain name of your internet service provider;
- the pages accessed on our site; and
- the next site visited; and
– non-personal details of any survey responses you provide.
We may use this non-personal information for internal purposes including, administering our services, diagnosing problems, generating statistics and trends and improving the quality of our products and services.
Use of information and data
Disclosure of information
Access to and updates of information
Storage of information
Privacy Officer & complaints
The Privacy Officer
Interfy Pty Ltd (C/O Crawford IT)
Level 4, 139 Frome St, Adelaide SA 5000
Telephone: +61 8 7079 1055